Enrolment and Changes

Enrolment forms will be sent to employers for plan members who are approaching their eligibility date. Please distribute the forms to the appropriate employee and instruct them to complete the form. Once they’ve been returned, check for completeness and submit to the member service centre. New or re-hired plan members will need to complete an enrolment form and MSP application form (if applicable). Electronic versions of forms may also be printed from the forms section of the website.

Any relevant changes (ie address change, marriage, new dependent, change of beneficiary) should be completed on the change form and sent to the member service centre for processing.

Please refer to the plan member portion of the website for electronic versions of forms and contact information.